Nissin Air R ReceiverFor Canon, Nikon, Sony Camera Systems
Nissin Air System Receiver
The Air R Receiver is the perfect addition for wireless flash shooting either in a studio situation or on-location. When compared with the traditional optical wireless transmitters, the 2.4 GHz radio reception is less susceptible to angle and obstacle limitations, providing signal reception of up to 98 feet.
The Nissin Air R Receiver can be combined with original flash models as well as all other Nissin non-NAS compatible flashes to provide a near limitless variety of lighting possibilities. Please note that it is not possible to combine cross-system Air R units - An Air 1 for Canon cannot be combined with an Air R for Nikon for example (See illustration below).
Metal coldshoe and tripod socket
The Air R Receiver has a durable metal coldshoe with a lock ring to provide an easy attachment to off-camera mounts. The 1/4" tripod socket provides further flexibility for on-location shooting.
Standard PC sync
Using the PC sync, the Air R Receiver can be connected to other flash units in studio situations.
- - Dual selector dials
- - Groups A, B and C, eight channels
- - Fold-out stand
- - Standard PC sync
- - Radio reception range up to 98 feet
- - Supports original and non-NAS compatible flashes
- - Built-in 2.4 GHz wireless receiver
- - Metal coldshoe
- - High-speed synchronization (1)
- - 1/4 inch tripod socket
(1) The maximum synchronization speed depends upon the camera model - High speed sync is available only for compatible cameras. Please refer to the compatibility chart.
Notice: Design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.