Nissin MG10 Advanced 2.4GHz Wireless TTL Strobe Kit
For Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Fujifilm Cameras
Designed as a multi-purpose flash, the Nissin MG10 can take you from the fast pace of a model runway shoot, to an outdoor scene where high power for HSS shooting is a must. Whether you are working quickly with the flash on camera or creating stunning lighting effects with off camera flash or in a studio setting, the Nissin MG10 has you covered.
With a guide number of 262 feet (80 meters) and 165 watt seconds, this high-power advanced MG10 strobe is the latest addition to the award-winning Nissin Air System, a proprietary wireless TTL communication system developed by Nissin for 2.4GHz radio transmission.
The hand grip can be used to mount the flash on either the left or right side of the camera with height level adjustment. There's also a shutter release button on the handle and standard ¼-inch, 20 adapter under the flash head for mounting to a light stand. Every MG10 includes a magnesium quick release mounting "L" bracket, AA battery magazine (batteries are not included), Li-Ion battery magazine, ball head, filter holder and wide-angle diffuser. It also fully supports Air 10s and Air 1 wireless commanders.
Motorized zoom head
The Nissin Digital patented removable external motorized zoom head allows the MG10 to zoom from 24~200mm, to 18mm with diffuser. With the Air 10s Commander, the zoom head can be controlled manually or set to synchronize with the lens focal length even when the strobe is used off camera. Other features include:
- • Fast recycling time with full power – 1.5 seconds when using Li-ion batteries with Nissin PS8 power pack; 3.5 seconds
when using eight AA batteries.
- • High power modelling lights (LED) – See your lighting set up before you take the shot.
- • Pair MG10 with Air10s – The Open mode allows multiple Air10s units to pair with MG10 strobes,
allowing for multiple commanders to control the same set of strobes.
- • Independent control with a maximum of 8 groups – The MG10 will support 4 groups of strobes in
both the basic and advanced modes.
- • Sustainable performance, easily updated via a Micro SD card slot – The MG10 is equipped with
a Micro SD card slot for easy updates.
- - 80 GN, 165w/s (@200mm) with zoome head
- - External motorized zoom: 24mm - 200mm / 18mm with diffuser
- - Patent designed magnetic zoom head contact
- - Fully supports NAS system with Air10s or Air1
- - 4 standard groups / 4 advanced groups
- - Fast recycling time with full power: 4 seconds with 8 x AA rechargeable batteries /
1.5 seconds with 2 x 26650 Li-Ion batteries (4000mAh or higher)
- - High-Lux LED (9W) modelling light
- - Micro SD slot for firmware upgrades
- - Flexible hand grip for right or left side use on the camera, with individual height adjustment
Notice: Design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.