Nissin Air 1 CommanderFor Fujifilm Camera Systems
Nissin Air System Transmission
The Air 1 Commander is the perfect addition for wireless flash shooting either in a studio situation or on-location. When compared with the traditional optical wireless transmitters, the 2.4 GHz radio transmission is less susceptible to angle and obstacle limitations, providing a transmission distance of up to 98 feet. Transmission channels and radio transmission IDs can be set to prevent misfiring in the event of signal interference on the same channel.
Pair and control
When combined with the Di700A and/or the i60A, the TTL EV compensation, manual output & zoom settings made on the Air 1 will simultaneously be transmitted to the flash units. Original Canon, Nikon or Sony flash units can also be controlled by the Air 1 when used together with the Air R.
The Nissin Air 1 Commander can be combined to control original flash models (when combined with the Air R) and/or the TTL / manual settings of the Nissin Di700A and i60A to provide a near limitless variety of lighting possibilities.
Selector dial and color LED display
The combination of color LED display and selector dial provides the user with an extremely convenient way to take full control of the flashes paired within the NAS system.
Focus assist light
The focus assist light provides an additional source of light to assist the autofocus in low-light situations.
Metal hotshoe and quick release button
The Air 1 Commander has a durable metal hotshoe and features a quick release button. It is easy to attach to your camera and reduces the risk of damage caused by frequent or quick installation.
Supports up to 1/8000 second shutter speeds. (1)
- - For Fujifilm camera systems
- - Manual zoom from 24 - 200 mm (35 mm CCD format)
- - Color LED display
- - Quick dial for easy settings
- - Radio transmission range up to 98 feet
- - Three groups (A, B, C), 8 Channels
- - Built-in AF assist light (2)
- - Metal hotshoe and quick release button
- - Operates with only two AAA batteries (not included)
(1) The maximum synchronization speed depends upon the camera model - High speed sync is available only for compatible cameras. Please refer to the compatibility chart.
(2) The AF assist light will not activate when the camera body has a built-in AF assist beam.
Notice: Design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.