For Fujifilm Camera Systems
A palm sized highpower flash - perfectly balanced for your camera
Despite the extremely lightweight and compact dimensions (1), the Nissin i60A can deliver an incredibly high power output of 60 GN (at ISO 100, 200mm flash zoom position). To extend use of the flash during a lengthy photo shoot, the i60A can be connected to an external power source, which also greatly reduces the flash recycle time.
The NAS is Nissin's newly developed 2.4 GHz radio transmission wirless flash system. Compared with the traditional optical wireless transmitters, the 2.4 GHz radio transmission is less susceptible to angle and obstacle limitations.
Nissin is famous for thinking outside the box. This includes the ID technology in Nissin's innovative NAS system. Radio transmission IDs give each of the NAS compatible devices a unique identity and can be set to prevent misfiring in the event of signal interference on the same channel.
Groups A, B, C and channels 1 to 8 can be set directly on the i60A flash.
Selector dial and color LCD display
The combination of color LCD display and selector dials enables the user with an extremely convenient way to take full control of the flash.
LED video light
The video light function has 9 levels of illumination.
Professional flash head design
The flash head rotates 180° horizontally from left to right, and tilts upwards to 90° making bounce shooting more arbitrary and maximizing the angles that can be used.
Long focal length range
The zoom range can be automatically or manually adjusted from 24 mm - 200 mm. The flash is equipped with a built-in diffuser to provide a 16mm lens coverage. A soft box is included for the specially designed flash head to soften light output and reduce shadows. The integrated fill-in reflector (bounce card) can be extended even when the soft box has been attached.
Metal hotshoe and quick release button (4)
The i60A has a durable metal hotshot (not available for the Sony version due to limitation of the Multi Interface Shoe design) and features a quick release button. It is easy to attach to your camera and reduces the risk of damage caused by frequent or quick installation.
Supports up to 1/8000 sec. shutter speeds. (2)
Traditional (optical) wireless TTL mode
Supports Canon E-TTL/ E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL, Sony ADI/ P-TTL and Micro Four Thirds. Various slave settings offer flexible optical wireless flash combinations. (3)
Four AA batteries (not included)
The i60A operates with 4 AA batteries. This lessens recycling time and reduces the need to change batteries frequently.
- - For Fujifilm camera systems (4)
- - GN 60 (200 mm flash zoom at ISO 100)
- - Focal lenght coverage 24 - 200 mm (35 mm CCD format)
- - Built-in wide angle diffuser
- - Soft Box included in package
- - Professional flash head design
- - LED video light
- - Built-in AF assist light
- - Metal hotshoe and quick release button
- - High-Speed synchronization
- - Wireless TTL slave mode
- - Operates with only four AA batteries (not included)
(1) Weight excluding batteries and soft box.
(2) The maximum synchronization speed depends upon the camera model - High speed sync is available only for compatible cameras. Please refer to the compatibility chart.
(3) Only applicable to wireless slave mode. Compatibility is based on the camera system and flash model.
(4) Please refer to the compatibility chart.
Notice: Design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.